The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. 470-518-7737 ... more >