Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. 412-843-9974 ... more >