I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. 210-071-6004 ... more >