She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. 984-329-9868 ... more >