I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. 910-370-6728 ... more >