I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. 901-654-1192 ... more >