But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. She was dressed tastefully and high class. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Truly outstanding and memorable. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. 803-855-0586 ... more >