She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. Booking was just as painless as the last time. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. Seriously good service.... what a great time! I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. 304-640-0343 ... more >