I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. I am going to see her again this afternoon. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. 856-494-2059 ... more >