I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. 814-847-7961 ... more >