She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. 757-743-6973 ... more >