I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. 988-739-4445 ... more >