As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. Have tried to repeat but schedules haven’t lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. 570-338-9986 ... more >