First I thought she was Latina. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. We were giggling all the way. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. 304-772-9102 ... more >