I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. She is out-going and talkative. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. 772-272-3260 ... more >