I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! She is out-going and talkative. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. No problem since her location was close to my place. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. 434-686-4059 ... more >