I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. 304-635-9986 ... more >