I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. Booking was just as painless as the last time. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. 280-845-2932 ... more >