She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. 814-848-4912 ... more >