I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Service: Very good...lots of energy. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. 814-334-9986 ... more >