I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. 631-246-2187 ... more >