Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! 616-326-1468 ... more >