Even though there were other options, I took my chances. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. 540-306-7144 ... more >