She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. 443-782-6973 ... more >