She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Hot body, service was good. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. 402-235-9054 ... more >