No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Very cool chick as well! 858-400-8288 ... more >