Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! 757-462-0139 ... more >