She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. I like to earn my good reviews. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. 989-221-2307 ... more >