She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! 201-598-6597 ... more >