I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. She has an ass to die for. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She is truly a gem. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. We were giggling all the way. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. 914-732-2261 ... more >