She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). 901-235-5876 ... more >