I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. 862-326-5294 ... more >