She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Its a great incall location. Very upscale. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. 832-489-4129 ... more >