I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. 720-541-8288 ... more >