Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. 682-314-8099 ... more >