By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. 516-744-3841 ... more >