I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. 304-664-0918 ... more >