She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. 814-212-8288 ... more >