The view from behind is simply outlandish! I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. 202-618-7699 ... more >