She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. No problem since her location was close to my place. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. 813-364-8167 ... more >