There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. The phone service and directions were professional. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Well sign me up for her fan club! She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. 570-669-4980 ... more >