This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She has a great ass! We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. She has a great ass! She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). 504-446-7346 ... more >