Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. 439-442-1972 ... more >