She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one – nothing but OMG went through my head. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. 414-418-4059 ... more >