She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. 204-900-0139 ... more >