Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. Very cool chick as well! She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. I am going to see her again this afternoon. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. 863-216-6489 ... more >