She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. 845-927-0001 ... more >