She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. 989-273-5115 ... more >