To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. Truly outstanding and memorable. 202-236-9670 ... more >