Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. I like to earn my good reviews. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. No problem since her location was close to my place. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. 814-627-6893 ... more >